RS4 Style 8x18 wheel markings

rsjohn1

Reaction score
Hi All, I have bought a set of 8x18 RS4 style alloys of ebay (used) now im not 100% sure if they are genuine or not. They have alot of markings on the back of the spokes that look right, some of which are the same as the 7.5x17 5 spokes fitted to my car the now BUT the thing that threw me was it says Made in China on them all.

I will try and upload a pic

Thanks for now

John

They should have the Audi rings on them, or possibly be made by Ronal.

Here are a few pics, well if they load up

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

i would say there copys m8 as james says audi stamp is missing

Id say reps too ... also you mentioned the ad listed them as RS4 Style alloys, which is usually indicates they're reps.

Most ebayers (who know what they're selling) would make a definite point of listing them as Original or Genuine Audi RS4 alloys etc.

Hope you didnt pay "original" money for them tho :unsure:

Id say reps too ... also you mentioned the ad listed them as RS4 Style alloys, which is usually indicates they're reps.

Most ebayers (who know what they're selling) would make a definite point of listing them as Original or Genuine Audi RS4 alloys etc.

Hope you didnt pay "original" money for them tho :unsure:

Firstly, Thanks for the replies lads!!

They were listed as being Genuine with a buy now of £320 down to one wheel being scuffed on outer rim edge and a slight flat spot on Inner edge, which after a few emails we spoke on phone and did a deel for £275 plus post

I have spoke with the guy and he has been great, he was told also they were genuine and could not be any more shocked!! He has sent me a full refund and sending a courier to pick them up. Happy days

you can buy copy reps brand new without rubber for around £300 notes m8 anyhows so grab a new set and glad you got a refund bud

Yes fair play to the lad he genuinly didnt know.

I'm not keen on replica stuff, its cheap for a reason no matter what you buy.

I cant justify the price of a new genuine set tbh, hence why i liked the idea of s/h set and refurb them.

Thanks again

John

it took me ages to find a set of genuine 18's but in the end it was worth the wait as i got them at a good price as well as them being the real deal, i too was tempted but glad i waited and you will also find them easier to sell on for a good price