S4 offset on a A4 tdi?

choimaloy

Reaction score
I've got some Avus s4 alloys on my A4 tdi,they have an et45 so what spacers would you recommend to get the wheels to fill the arches as they won't sit out as far as the do on an s4.

If they're ET45 on an S4 they're ET45 on yours. They'll stick out as far. If the S4 has wider arch then they'll already stick out further on yours.
I'd stick 10mm spacers on that and be happy.

As far as I'm aware there is no difference between the S4 and any other B6. So the wheels will sit just the same. That being said, if you want to fit spacers, 5mm on the front and 10mm on the back will set it off perfectly.

Reactions: rawtor51
I thought the discs were wider on an s4 so the wheels sat further out.

The difference in disk would be tiny. 1mm maybe? I can measure my old ones if anyone wants.

So what make of spacer and how much atelier lookin at,I've seen the usual on eBay are they any good.

My S4 Avus wheels look pretty sweet on on my B6 without any spacer.... you could probably get away with 5mm-10mm if you REALLY wanted them further out.

PErsonally I'd only consider hubcentrics, so that means 10mm at least and I think the stance is fine as-is.