ET 36 Wheels (Picture Request)

ET35 which is the same virtually. (ET43 plus 8mm spacers) 8J wheels.

Sept11009.jpg

Last edited:
Unless you're into extremes of poke etc, I think 35 is pretty much spot on.

Yeah you will have no probs with them and they will look good, i have got 19" RS6's that are ET30 and 8" wide, they come flush with the arches, never had any rubbing issues etc when its fully loaded,

Are they porsche wheels? you got anymore pics or saving them till there fitted???

total head batter about colour choice, ive been over a few things, first thought, satin black dishes matching centres, dishes are to good to paint really, so in this order and undecided

Black centres
Gun metal Centres
Gun metal centres and matching dishes
Silver normal centres

All with Chrome bolts and Chrome RH centre caps

tough choice mate, definately don't do the dish, chrome adds a nice contrast, as for centre colours, black does look good but sometimes on black cars it makes the wheel look alot smaller, i have got some bbs lm's and originally i was going to get black but glad i got hyper silver ones they look so much nicer. Gunmetal would look good against the black of the car or maybe storm grey like bentleys.

Good luck with your decision get some pics up when your done

will do mate' Is it the same Pabs that used to own the Platinum Leon Cupra & Ibiza, Know what you mean about black, black with chrome dishes does fit the bill perfect though as matches the window surrounds etc, just unsure what a dark metalic grey would look like on the centres

differnt pabs mate, have a look at the link there are a few black audi's with black wheels and grey wheels,

Murdered out b7 a4's? - Page 3

there is a black b7 with black wheels and chrome dish that look a bit like yours i think his name is chin, he has a build thread as well and his car looks awesome

will do mate' Is it the same Pabs that used to own the Platinum Leon Cupra & Ibiza

funny I was thinking the same as I read the post (from SEATCupra.net)!

pabs whate size tyres do u have they look sweet especially the stretch on the rears