Rear diffuser

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
I recently bought myself a Renault rear diffuser to modify to fit my RS4 rear bumper ready for my conversion (yes I know this has been going on for ever).

So any ways I was thinking if I could get my hands on a Diesel lower I could see what a B6 rear bumper would look like with it trimmed to fit.

Now for the pictures not great but I was in a hurry.

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

Last edited:
Looks interesting, I've never seen anything like that on a B6 before.

Loving that look, should look spot on

Ok some small up date.

I'm going to try this mod on a B6 TDI rear bumper to see what it look like on a B6 so I bought this of ebay fo peanuts £35 to the door and looking to start cutting it up soon.

$(KGrHqR,!o4E8Vdw)yglBPKBumrJ,!~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
getting there, i think its going to turn out well. they put a rear diffuser on the allroad dont they, maybe one of those would be a better fit

sorry have just been looking and its not the same as the one you have, i would say its more of a rear sort of sump guard if that makes sense.

My previous DTM B7 had a very similar rear lower, very trick looking. I think this could be a really good mod!

My previous DTM B7 had a very similar rear lower, very trick looking. I think this could be a really good mod!

So do i, which is why im looking into whats involved in doing it.This may well be my spring project, as well as what ever the wife has planned for me @ home...Any chance to mess with the car is a bonus:jump:

The idea is to replicate this Photo shop RS4 rear diffuser.

shopnk4.jpg

MAN that RS4 pic looks looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaan

if anyone can pull it off you can!

whats the update on the widebody? :eyebrows:

Still need rear quarters front grill, bonnet, front bumper iron and slam panel but this can be a B7 A4 unit.

The picture is a photoshop

what's the diffuser off mate? a renault something? And how are you planning to bond it on? hats off to you for a truly innovative bit of modding.

Had this same idea back in December when following a Renault. Looked into it and there are even carbon ones available which look incredible. Unfortunately pockets not deep enough and balls not big enough meant I never pursued it further.

Really pleased to see yours looking so good though. Can't wait to see it finished.

...Might try and pick up a diesel lower before they become gold dust (just in case) :D

None I'm sorry life then the crapy weather held me up now the misses on my case to do the house.:sadlike: Cant even find the time to fit my lowerd springs that i've had for 4 months now.

haha. ditto mate. life, kids, lots to do in the new house.. wife flapping her mouth in my ear... and diffuser is sitting in the attic space above my garage. one day one of us will manage it :)

it's almost a year so I have to sask... have you tried this yet? Mine is still sitting in my garage although I peer at it now and again. I've even gone as far as propping it up under the back of the car. My first impression is it isn't going to fit because the base of the boot hangs low and the diffuser looks as though it needs more height.

Funny you should say, Mine is in my shed and every time I cut my grass I say I need to get this done but time is a ***** and a nagging other half telling me whens the bed room going to get painted drowning in my ear, so I don't dare pull it out right now.