Shark Performance

LandSpeed

Reaction score
I was up at Shark Performance today to get Cruise & DIS fitted and these people were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and they really knew their stuff. Would highly reccomend them. I drove up to their base in Mansfield from Birmingham and would not hesitate on going back up there again. A very friendly bunch :anbet:

Thanks to Ben, Rob -nice one for sorting the module out ! Andy and the lovely girl who made me a cuppa tea - sorry i didnt get you name :( but hopefully you get to go to Whitby soon & not pennsylvania !!!!!!

Hopefuly see you guys soon for the other work we spoke about

Tony

:thumbsup:

I've dealt with shark performance too. Only net Ben but he's a top dude!!

They're in a s****y new premises now aren't they?

Edit: I said sw anky but the swear filter got me haha. Thought I'd edit as the *'s made it look like I was saying it was rubbish.

Prices are on their website dude.

Iv heard great things about them and intending on using them... kinda want to find another reason to treck from Oxford to Nottingham though so I can justify the fuel better lol

Prices are on their website dude.

Iv heard great things about them and intending on using them... kinda want to find another reason to treck from Oxford to Nottingham though so I can justify the fuel better lol

Get a remap while your there, got them to do my stage 2, top guys who really do know there stuff especially ben he knows everything about B6's

I did notice that W8 actually, but tbh your website just doesnt seem to list anything....