b7 rear lights fitted to b6 cab

bmwm3e46

Reaction score
hi there i am new to this but could do with some i have a 2003 a4 cab and have put b7 rear lights in using bks tuning harnesses but the top light is still lit is this right i have read that they should be recoded is this right if so where could i get this done i live in the wigan area any help or info would be greatly appreciated thanks

You have to get the percentage changed in the setting with Vagcom. It takes about 2 minutes to change then they work ok, just how there supposed to. Check one of my post for the link.

thanks for replying what is vagcom where do you go for it i will look at your posts

vagcom is Diagnostic software lots of ppl have it on here if you say where you are and you need it scand im sure there is some one who will help you ;-)

hi there can somebody do a step by step on how to turn the top light off i have got somebody with a vagcom but they need the code or a step by step on how to do it please could sombody help out i just want the lights to look right:yes:

is there anybody out there who could give me step by step instructions or codes on how to turn the top light off i have a friend with a vagcom or is there somebody close to the wigan area who could do it for me any help would be appreciated tony it is a audi a4 cab 2003and i have put 2007 rear lights in i have used bks tuning harnesses but the top light is still lit anybody know where i can get this done thanks as anybody got a phone number of anywhere that can do it my number is 01942200725

Last edited:
just had the lights sorted out at my local garage they are now lit how they should be look awesome with the devil eye headlights i put in

Have you got any pics?

You had three seperate threads running on the same topic, so I have merged them all into one.

thanks quattro james i am new to this i will take some pics and try to suss out how to put them on