bonet covers.....

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
where can you get them?

straight from the audi dealer or a special market place ?

a point in the right direction would be a great help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks..

Do you mean the engine covers? Do you have a recent B6 that doesn't have them? My friend has got an S4 and as well as the covers missing, the mounts are also not there so I don't think it's a simple case of just buying the covers.

We call it a "Bra" in the states. I think you can buy them directly from the Audi catalog. Maybe check with Martin at Vag-parts.com. I'm sure there is an aftermarket company that sells them too.

I would never use a car bra- maybe short term if was gonna drive in middle of nowhere off road but thats it.

Still remember first saw these things when went over to states couldn`t believe anyone would do that to their car- Id rather pay and have the stonechips touched up from time to time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

yes and no i agree but i will only be using it on the way to shows... nothing worse than knowing you have no stone chips on the way to a show to only park up and have a big one where everyone can see.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I see quite a few of them on battered cars around London and have no idea why they keep them on. Hideous looking things anyway IMO and definately no use unless you plan a Paris to Dakar anytime soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif!