Audi a8 2pot calipers 312x30mm discs

DAZ1985

Reaction score
Will these fit the b6?

My discs and pads are shot and I have been offered Audi a8 calipers, carriers, pads and discs for the right money, just thinking about if they'd fit on?

Same as these eBay number 120801544255

I'd post the link but on my phone

Yeah ive seen they list the calipers and discs etc as b5 s4 as well as a8 v6 too

Just thought they may have been worth a try for £30?

I've read their wider than standard calipers so fitment with some wheels could be an issue. Think I'll just try them if the weather holds out this weekend

I have B5 S4's on my car, under 18" B7 S Line wheels (similar to the RS6 wheels) and I need 6mm spacers to make sure there's no metal on metal contact! (ooh eer!)

I also believe it was scott b up there who helped me make sure I got wide enough spacers!!

I suppose the offset of the wheels will be the deciding factor of that then. I'll get them and try them and go from their

Yeah ive seen they list the calipers and discs etc as b5 s4 as well as a8 v6 too

This are original S4 B5 front calipers;they look like this?
Brake discs are 320x30mm,not 312x30mm.

Btw,i have 18 RS6 replica wheels 8j ET 35 and i need 6mm wheel spacers to fit the wheels.

The 312mm x 30 disc offset is a mile out, won't fit over the hub

Will the 20mm discs have a different offset?

My wheels are et43 or 42 so I'd be defo needing spacers if so. Think I'll get them up on the bay and just invest in new discs and ds2500 pads for the standard 312's on now