My ****** roof is leaking!

Big_Dave

Reaction score
I'm sat waiting for my daughter to finish youth club, it's raining hard and I'm facing downhill. My leg is getting rather wet!!!!! Not good. Any ideas on best way to sort this? Gunna get it into workshop tomorrow and have a look whilst it dry! Not impressed!

as it got a sun roof . if so the drain tubes are most likely blocked . if not can you be a bit more specific as to where the drip is coming from

Ha sorry I really should have said I've got a cabriolet! Going to get it inside my unit tomorrow and get roof down to check it over!

Check the drain holes that run down the windscreen pillars...thin plastic like strimmer wire is good for unblocking just go slow. Cleaned mine when I got a few drips from the sun visor corner. Fine since.

Check the drain holes that run down the windscreen pillars...thin plastic like strimmer wire is good for unblocking just go slow. Cleaned mine when I got a few drips from the sun visor corner. Fine since.

cheers worked a treat used an old throttle cable then flushed it through with a jug of water
and watched the muck run down by the door hinges :)

cheers worked a treat used an old throttle cable then flushed it through with a jug of water
and watched the muck run down by the door hinges :)

No prob, drips are annoying but this always fixes it for me.