Does anyone know if this is an OEM piece?

MrScary

Reaction score
Hey folks. New guy from the United States. Just trying to figure out if these non-fog side grilles are an OEM piece? If they are would anyone have a part number for them. Thanks in advance!

Here's a picture of what they look like:

111vr.jpg

It's an S4 looking grille, I've never seen anything like it before. Does look good though.

Yeah, as quattrojames said, it looks like an S4 grille that's been modified....

as far as I'm aware I think all B6's came with fogs as standard (never seen one without them), no doubt someone will correct me otherwise.....

Yeah, as quattrojames said, it looks like an S4 grille that's been modified....

as far as I'm aware I think all B6's came with fogs as standard (never seen one without them), no doubt someone will correct me otherwise.....

X2 on that. I'd say it's time to get creative! :)

I keep getting some mixed messages on it. I've seen some stuff online saying that it was a factory option and others saying it's custom. Thanks for checking and input folks. I don't see it being super difficult to re-create.

maybe the factory options are differnt in the usa and you dont have to have them

mores the point that gentleman's struts appear to have been stolen. terrible. :)

It might be worth joining that VW-Tuningpage.de if they have a fourm and get busy with google translate to see if the owner is a member to answer that question

maybe the factory options are differnt in the usa and you dont have to have them

That's probably hit the nail on the head, I don't think foglights are a requirement in the US/Middle East, maybe they're from there?

Definitely not from the US. S4s all have fogs here. That car is from Poland.
I found out the owners name so hopefully that will help.

im 99% sure they have to have fogs in poland so would have been fiited as standered so he must have just wiped them out