VAG-COM BIRMINGHAM AREA,,, PLLLEEEAASSEE ?

Digger1

Reaction score
OK could really do with a proper vag-com scan, as i have a fault code for intermittent fault ( 01826 steering angle sensor G85 )but could do with a bit more detail and re-setting calibration ?
Don't mind handing over a couple of lager tokens for your trouble :beerchug:

Hello mate,,, let me know as and when you can help,, this f**kin lights doin my head-in,it will go off for 50 miles plus then suddenly just come on for 20 or so miles,,, anyway had it scanned but not with proper vag-com and it's come up with this code for the steering angle sensor 01826,,, i did reset the steering wheel on a different spline after having it lowered and aligned, as the s/wheel was slightly out but that was months ago but maybe related,anyway pm'd you my mobile.

Thanks.. Neil.

If you can pop over to KingsHeath(otherside of Brum, around 30 mins from Sutton) this evening, I can sort you out with a full scan.

Managed to get a proper VAG-COM Diagnostic done thanks to jojo,,, Showing intermittent fault with the steering angle sensor and it wouldn't clear looks like possible new sensor needed anyone changed one of these ? ,,, any advice welcome...

very easy to change

very easy to change

I've changed the s/wheel before is that the sensor sitting directly behind ? if so is it just a case of removing the column plastic to get to it unclip and replace if so would it then need vag-com for calibration ?

yep if you took the wheel off b4 your all set to go
yes will need recal with vcds

Do you still work on audis
Hit a 2011 audi a4 imported from japan,
Showing kmh, can't figure his to switch it to mph
Any ideas or help please