Just fitted my new wheels.

JayMc

Searching for 6th gear
Reaction score
IMG_04621.jpg

Hope this picture works!
Fitted my new wheels earlier. 19' r36 reps. Think they suit the b6 really well. Thoughts and comments welcome.
Has anyone got a picture of the the same colour car with the front grill and chrome bumper inserts in matt black please?
Jay.

Look real nice ! Suit the car superbly .

wheels look awesome, like them alot, i have dechromed my front grills but the car is black, really easy and effective mod and its cheap,

Nooooooooooooooooo... haha first time ive seen someone else with these.. Top choice though dude I agree 100% suit spot on, love mine

How is everyone doing the chrome bits on your cars is it paint or vinyl.

Thank Jay

First i did mine in vinyl, cos i didn't want to wreck my s4 grill, and in case i changed my mind, i have now bought an original matt black grill surround so can swop and change between black and chrome...

2011-10-26175535-1.jpg

Great looking wheels mate.

Is your car still on standard springs or has it been lowered?

J

First i did mine in vinyl, cos i didn't want to wreck my s4 grill, and in case i changed my mind, i have now bought an original matt black grill surround so can swop and change between black and chrome...

2011-10-26175535-1.jpg

Your car is looking nice, i prefer a few subtle mods such as wheels and a bit of de-croming myself but would like to know what is the best vinyl to get.

Cheers Jay

cheers, i bought my vinyl off ebay, BLACK GLOSS VINYL SHEET 1000MM X 610MM SELF ADHESIVE | eBay, this will be plenty to do bonnet and lower grill, (a few times). Watch a few vids on youtube and definately use a hair dryer and a craft knife or new stanley blade, makes its so much wasy to work in to the corners to get a nice finish with no wrinkles and to cut.

Still have vinyl on my lower grill been on for 4-5 mths now and its perfect, hope it lasts the winter!!!

cheers, i bought my vinyl off ebay, BLACK GLOSS VINYL SHEET 1000MM X 610MM SELF ADHESIVE | eBay, this will be plenty to do bonnet and lower grill, (a few times). Watch a few vids on youtube and definately use a hair dryer and a craft knife or new stanley blade, makes its so much wasy to work in to the corners to get a nice finish with no wrinkles and to cut.

Still have vinyl on my lower grill been on for 4-5 mths now and its perfect, hope it lasts the winter!!!

Thanks Pabs, i don't mean to question what you bought but your grill looks like it has a matt finish to it but you say you got a gloss vinyl.

Cheers Jay

Jay its alright mate the grill surround i bought is matt black, i wrapped one of the chrome surrounds in gloss black and the lower grill is still wrapped in gloss black, just need to change the surrounds again, not the best pic but this show upper and lower surrounds wrapped in gloss black vinyl
carawesome1.jpg

Ok sorry pabs, that car looks really good i wish i had the time and money to get mine looking half as nice :rock:

Jay