Dolphin grey a4 pic request, what wheels and colour suit best?

DAZ1985

Reaction score
I'm after a set of 18's for my dolphin grey a4.
I like s4 avus, a4 s line and rs4 rep wheels. I don't really want to lower the car to pull off the look as I'll be towing and don't want them to catch the arches while loaded.

I like the idea of darker wheels but not gloss black, or would silver alone look ok? Don't want it look like a roller skate

Thanks in advance

Silver RS6's pre lowering:

ASN5.jpg

Mam Nuvo's:

Nuvolaris001edit.jpg

Current gunmetal RS6's:

Sept11003.jpg

Sept11008.jpg

Gun metal tones the whole look down abit, suits it alot better over silver. Assuming their 235/40/18? Offset friendly?

ET43 with 8mm spacers.

The silver mirrors and door rings stickers on mine blinged it up more than I realised.

Your wheels are the same as s line aren't they? Looks well though

Out of curiosity, how much drop is on yours James and where were the springs from?

30mm drop, Eibach springs from DPM Performance. Mine is an SE so I saw the full drop, if you have a Sport the drop will be less.

And they're 235/40 tyres yes.

Yeah I have a sport, so less than 30mm would be enough for me, id have to check clearance of wheels while it's loaded before investing, does make it look better though, them springs still comfy for everyday use? The roads are not always the best of surfaces? Speed bumps an issue?

Don't fancy 19's

Genuine rs4 style? Have you got some for sale?

them springs still comfy for everyday use? The roads are not always the best of surfaces? Speed bumps an issue?

They're fine yes, the ride is marginally stiffer but never really crashy. It will be interesting to see what effect new shocks makes when I get round to it. I've never had an issue with speed bumps, I don't encounter many and just slow for them.

I would go with the grey 5 spokers mate.