AVOID

Ive just took a pic of all the mot certs and service history I dont know how to post it on here and it wont let me put it on ebay so anybody who wishes to see it send me your email address and I will send u the pic.

Sad acts hey Audirep. Pretty sure if it was the other way round and you wouldnt be saying that personally if i was looking at buying the car and had seen this post, i would have been very greatful. Seems like you are only getting annoyed because you have been dis honest. The price you would get for a car being a cat D or not is quite big so should always be stated, as you clearly knew it was then you dont really have a leg to stand on.

Agreed its not really something to moan about, your bound to get stick for it so accept it and move on. Plus not listing it as Cat D could cause you some comebacks from the new buyer which is hardly worth while. So done you a favour really.

Audirep you been court with your pants down looking to F**K some one over, if it been clocked on your watch it fraud! to sell it knowning

do ppl still buy cars with out doing a HPI on them i know i would not more so if it was for 6k plus. me i would and do hpi every car i buy or any one in my family buy evan if it only cost £500 as im putting family in it so need to no what life its had. i cant see any one paying out what he would have paid for it when he got it not doing a hpi. big thanks to baz for outing this add to every one. note the add still does not say its been a right off. sad days we live in ;-(

HPI doesnt always show and prove vehicles in a accident though simon, if you hit a tree and recover the car before police involved becauce no one injured the car's not recorded thing's like this do happen!! it would then be repaired and sold no doubt !!! audirep i can understand your frustration and yes its a low act but NOT MENTIONING A CAT D ON YOUR EBAY ADD IS TOTALLY BANG OUT OF ORDER TO ANYONE (FRAUD IN FACT).... if i brought your car which is listed very expensive and should be perfect in every way for that price and then found out when i got home with it id off taken you to court for not listing it !! it's that simple...... you stated a audi expert why dont you cure the missfire........please understand your not going to get not much good feedback for your car because of the listing.... sorry if you think this is harsh but it's what's everyone thinks..... cat D probably worth 60% of its normal value and 30-40% for a cat C

yes i no that kind of thing happens marktdisport but 90% are recorded and as most of us we hope not to come across the othere 10% and to be fair if it was not loged the chances are they would have had it fixed on the cheap so any one with a good eye should see some thing is not right me when spending 6k on a car if not from a dealer id have it cheack by say the rac or aa as they should find any thing thats been hidden. but again 99% of ppl do an hpi as i feel he did when buying this audi as it is not a cheap car so id think he knows about it but is just sly.

Also how come Bez sold it 2 yrs ago with 109k on the clock and he is now saying its got 107k on the clock?

Also how come Bez sold it 2 yrs ago with 109k on the clock and he is now saying its got 107k on the clock?

You guys are to quick to judge this man, its obvious the miles are different cos he's been driving it backwards :undwech:

Jay

Reactions: T0m
it happens all the time dodgy cars bumped, chucked together and sold on.
we had an tdi 08 plate tt in at work a couple of weeks ago. guy had bought a few months ago.
brought it in for a service/check over.....
first we noticed the dodgy looking wiring to the head lamps (re-wired plugs to the headlamps cus it doesnt have zenon lights anymore. zenons have a 14 pin plug on them normal lights have a 10 pin plug).
loads of filler in the inner wing.
head lamp washer flaps in the bumper, but no washers/pipe work in the bumper. pipe blocked off from the washer bottle.
paint peeling off the underside of the bonnet reveailing a different colour.
panel gaps nothing like on the drivers front.

the guy haddnt noticed, we pointed it all out and he wasnt happy, said he was guna sue the the small car trader that he bought it off.

we did a hpi check on it while he was picking it up and that came back clear.....