Alloys

N80KRR

Reaction score
Afternoon All,
just wondered if someone with greater knowledge could help and tell me whether these alloys would fit on my A4 B6, I believe they came off a 99 A4. I'm sure they're 5x112 I'm just not sure on the offset. Want to buy a set I can just bolt straight on no need for spacers etc.

Thanks

$%28KGrHqJ,%21i4E6HBrQjjzBOiwVb6cdQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

5 x 112 is correct, it would be good to know the offset first though.

Yeah just need someone who has possible fitted them to theirs or knows more about the model of alloy. As i don't think they were fitted to b6's from factory but they were to b5's.

They've been fitted to various other Audi's too, they might even be reps. I'd try and get the seller to get you the actual ET printed inside the spokes.

Afternoon All,
. Want to buy a set I can just bolt straight on no need for spacers etc.

Thanks

You Can buy these off me if you want 5x112 19's 100% Direct fit. I have had them fully refurbed Inside and Out, Fully powder coated.

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

how much are these shame i just brought a new set of rubbers for mine or id of snapped these up sharpish

Got a question with regards to referbed wheels

Ive heard mixed reviews about them not being good and only lasting a short time

Is this just down to the quality of work/finish ?

ET 32. Does that mean I'd need 13mm spacers to get back to my normal ET45? sorry for the noob questions. Could I run these without spacer?

No you won't need spacers for them, spacers lower the ET, ie 10mm spacers on a ET43 reduce it to ET33, as in they push the wheels out.

ET33 would look good.

Got a question with regards to referbed wheels

Ive heard mixed reviews about them not being good and only lasting a short time

Is this just down to the quality of work/finish ?

Powder Coat V's Wet Spray do you mean.. Powder coat for me is best as the whole wheel gets done (tyre off) Wet spray Refurb most will only do the face of the wheels .

Last edited:
Powder Coat V's Wet Spray do you mean.. Powder coat for me is best as the whole wheel gets done (tyre off) Wet spray Refurb most will only do the face of the wheels .

That makes sence.... When i venture into new wheels that knowledge will come in usefull :)

Thanks guys