Chris NottSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

She\'s Gotta Go!! sob sob!!!

Well, what can i say but, i'm a bit [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img] off cos it's come to the time that we have to sell the S4 Avant (53), not happy about it but after 16 months together we're having to part company with the best car i've owned due to financial commitments to building our new house later this year!! I was hoping it wouldn't come to it but after spitting the dummy out of my pram a good few times, i'm beginning to accept it's gonna happen. Hopefully i'll be able to have another one in the next couple of years all being well, but hopefully i can find a good home for this one and find a decent replacement in the mean time!!! She wants an A3 sportback, i want an A4 saloon/Avant 1.9tdi or 2.0!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

Re: She\'s Gotta Go!! sob sob!!!

Sorry to hear that pal Good luck with getting a new motor! Hope it aint too painful for u!

Reverse Gear

Status

Yeah Cheers, To be honest, it's f=ing heart breaking, i'd rather not sell,but she's a massive burden on the finances, for the monthly repayments ,insurance and the petrol = 850 approx!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img]I never payed any attention to how much it was costing us til we were working out the finance on the new house project.
    Deano.

6th Gear

Status

Yeah i know when ur just buying the car it dont seem so bad but when you add everything up it gets rediculous then u think wow too much! 850 a month thats gotta hurt the paycheck a little mate.......some people dont even earn 850 a month lol Dont worry im sure you will be back in a S4 or RS4 before u know it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif[/img]

Controversial & Contradictive

Status

Hey, I'll swap you my 1.9tdi for your s4................................go on, it makes sense...................to me anyway. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

Now they both sound like good offers chaps but, NO!!! Good try though! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

She'll unfortunately be gone Sat 19th Mar to one of our local dealers who's bettered the other by a long shot.Still not happy she'll be leaving us!!

Owner

Status

thats not long!!! hope u will not be on this for the next few days and will be too busy driving!!

Reverse Gear

Status

Unfortunately the deal is to be done tomorrow afternoon (19th Mar), S4 Avant goes in then we come out with an A3 2.0 Sport.I'm heart-broken!! She's (S4) is sulking out on the drive!! I just hope she makes someone a very happy man, or woman!!
    Deano.

Reverse Gear

Status

This A3 is Cr4p [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img], i HATE it, i want my S4 back, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img]!!! Seriously i knew it had a lot to live up too but it isn't even fun to drive, it lacks balls !!!! The only thing in it's favour is..................... it's a nice looking car!!!!!! Bloody hell i sound like a dumb broad!!!!

Reverse Gear

Status

Well, unfortunately we didn't get the S4 back, but we got shut of the A3 Fsi,CR@P CR@P CR@P,what a waste of car the A3 is, 2.0 litre felt more like a 1.6, sounded to much like a diesel, had to keep reminding myself it was a petrol when driving in to fill it with fuel!!!! So decided to get an A4 saloon Tdi sport. Prefer the size of the A4 than the A3!!!!!!!!!
    Deano.

5th Gear

Status

S4 to a 2.0FSI ; no wonder ; you cant compare the two. Should have tried the 3.2 or the Tfsi..