what harness goes in too the A/C high pressure sensor?

auditj

Reaction score
Im looking for the connection or harness that goes in too the A/C high pressure sensor, im looking for the part number.

I have the sensor on the condenser but i don't know what harness i have to connect to it.
img0556mn.jpg

ETKA doesn't list anything obvious, what engine is it?

How come the wiring isn't in place?

ETKA doesn't list anything obvious, what engine is it?

How come the wiring isn't in place?
It´s a 2002 3.0 the picture i think is from a 1.8, the problem here is that i did a face lift to the car(B7 S4 bumper) and i think the body shop must of ripped the harness or its probably there but i cant seem to find it.

I'll have another look tomorrow night for a 3.0 specific loom. Remind me.

The wiring loom diagrams are pretty complex as you can imagine!

I've just had a look. There's no wiring on the condensor diagrams, and all the wiring diagrams for the engine loom are split down, but none seem to relate to the pressure sensor on the condensor.

Can anyone else help?

is it a shared harness where those 3 cables come from?

let me be more specific, is the harness that carries (ex. the right headlamp) the one that also carries the AC H/P connector?

Last edited:
i found the part number of the harness that carries the connector for the G65 high pressure sensor - (1j0 973 703) 3 pin female it goes to the 6X0 973 717 -14 pin female using this harness=== 8E0 971 073

Thank you...

i looked for the part number of the connector in another audi and traced in etka until i found the front frame harness. its # 4 in the picture

AU_Bilder_249_249971800.gif

Last edited: