-interior lights package
    -electric mirrors,heated,anti-dazzle and retractable
    -sport seats with electric adjusts lumbar suport+storage compartments
    -armrest
    -front+side+head-protection airbags
    -heated nozzle washers
    -symphony2+9speakers&subwoofer

B6 1,9TDI AVF SPORT QUATTRO AVANT

Mods:RNS-e sat nav,Bluetooth,Rear camera,Full led interior/exterior,Cobra PCD,S4 B5 front brakes,S line body kit+S4 door blades,S line gear knob,RS4 B7 handbrake,RS6 wheels,EGR deleted,cruise control,custom leather & alcantara seats,tinted windows,A4 B7 arms & wiper blades,BV43 turbo,FMIC,custom remap(around 200hp and 368lb/ft tourque)

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    My first mode:A4 S4 B5 front brakes 320mm

320mm vs 288mm

Mods:RNS-e sat nav,Bluetooth,Rear camera,Full led interior/exterior,Cobra PCD,S4 B5 front brakes,S line body kit+S4 door blades,S line gear knob,RS4 B7 handbrake,RS6 wheels,EGR deleted,cruise control,custom leather & alcantara seats,tinted windows,A4 B7 arms & wiper blades,BV43 turbo,FMIC,custom remap(around 200hp and 368lb/ft tourque)

Neutral

Status
    Just out of curiosity what are those red lights/buttons(?) in the centre console between the gear stick and the central armrest?

On my A4 it just has a cigarette lighter and a gap where you have the red lights/buttons. Never seen those before on other A4's and wondered what they were (anything to do with the SatNav you mention as OEM equipment?)

1st Gear

Status
    The interior:
    -cruise control
    -RNS e sat nav
    -custom leather&alcantara seats
    -S line gear knob
    -S line steering wheel

Last edited by ASHIHARA; 1st October 2011 at 23:18.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AJB Audi View Post
    Just out of curiosity what are those red lights/buttons(?) in the centre console between the gear stick and the central armrest?

On my A4 it just has a cigarette lighter and a gap where you have the red lights/buttons. Never seen those before on other A4's and wondered what they were (anything to do with the SatNav you mention as OEM equipment?)
    Yes,they are the button from FIS sat nav oem equipment

Neutral

Status
    That interior looks incredible with the retrimmed alcantera and leather. I've sampled that alcantera trim on a B8 model courtesy car from my local main dealer and can definitely see the attraction. Full marks to whoever did that work for you.

1st Gear

Status
    The exterior:
    -S line body kit+S4 door blades

Last edited by ASHIHARA; 1st October 2011 at 23:17.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AJB Audi View Post
    That interior looks incredible with the retrimmed alcantera and leather. I've sampled that alcantera trim on a B8 model courtesy car from my local main dealer and can definitely see the attraction. Full marks to whoever did that work for you.
    Thanks for your appreciation

1st Gear

Status
    The engine:
    -BV43 turbo from 2,0tdi 170hp
    -FMIC
    -EGR deleted
    -custom remap-around 200hp and 500nm tourque

BV43 VS VNT17

and fitted

and the FMIC

1st Gear

Status
    Some new pics

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Looks really good with the RNS and colour DIS.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1st Gear

Status
    Was the colour DIS standard ?

6th Gear

Status
    That is stunning! Love the satnav controls in the centre console!
    Atlas Grey A4 2.5 TDI Quattro Sport.
    Mods so far: Cruise control, DIS, Heated Mirrors, Tuning box, Xenonx, Centre Arm Rest, MFSW, RNS-E, SDS and Aero Wipers.
    To do: None yet.
    Next: Auto dip rearview mirror and Folding Mirrors.

2nd Gear

Status
    Loving what youve done with it. Inspiration to do something to mine in the summer

Was the turbo just a straight swap over or did you need to do anything else?

(i want a full colour DIS too..... )
    A4 1.9TDI Sport - 130 (B6) / Mods: None yet, just getting the basic right first

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Looks really good with the RNS and colour DIS.
    Yep,i was lucky to have FIS sat nav,the far us i know,coloured BC they are found most of the times in cars with FIS.

Quote Originally Posted by unitzero View Post
    Was the colour DIS standard ?
    Yes,you have the explanation above.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackQuat View Post
    That is stunning! Love the satnav controls in the centre console!
    Thanks mate,i appreciate.
    Last edited by ASHIHARA; 29th January 2012 at 22:54.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scottshere View Post
    Loving what youve done with it. Inspiration to do something to mine in the summer

Was the turbo just a straight swap over or did you need to do anything else?

(i want a full colour DIS too..... )
    Yes,the turbo is plug and play,no modification required,but you need a bigger intercooler to suit the turbo and higher pressure;thanks
    Last edited by ASHIHARA; 29th January 2012 at 21:53.

3rd Gear

Status
    Why does your odo read in Km's ??
    A4 (b6) 2.5 TDi QS Saloon.

1st Gear

Status
    Because i`m from Roumania and i prefer km`s and litres per km.

3rd Gear

Status
    Awesome looking avant good work, where did you get your illuminated door handles, were they standard or from another car?
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks,they was standart because i have interior lights package.

TDIPOWARRR

Status
    In the first pictures, is it just the standard lowers painted? Did you have them done yourself or come like that? Think I might have to get mine done.

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    Awesome! Really nice additions and in keeping too. It's made my mind up to seek out the door blades and S-Line kit.

Bigger Turbo and the fmic looks a bit of work but I guess you've come this far!

Lovely car in and out. Big thumbs up....
    A4 B6 Avant 130 Sport Dolphin Grey. FCA - Storage Pack - Advanced Lighting - Retro Fit Cobra Park assist - Gen OEM RS6's - Parrot Kit with screen in ashtray. Coming soon, stealth audio upgrade, LCR splitter.

Previously 60 plate Octavia VRS, Dull Mk6 Golf, A3 8P Sport with mods, New shape Jetta,2 x Passat B6 Sports with AMG 19's, A4 DTM, A4 S-Line, Bora 130 Sport Decked, Toledo TT comp Wheels, some other stuff, Alfa's etc. 1st car 1986 Polo Coupe S.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktdi View Post
    In the first pictures, is it just the standard lowers painted? Did you have them done yourself or come like that? Think I might have to get mine done.
    Yes,they was standart painted because the car is a Sport model,which comes with lowers painted in the same colour like the car,sport suspension,sport seats,sport steering wheel,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 4NT View Post
    Awesome! Really nice additions and in keeping too. It's made my mind up to seek out the door blades and S-Line kit.

Bigger Turbo and the fmic looks a bit of work but I guess you've come this far!

Lovely car in and out. Big thumbs up....
    The door blades are very expensive and hard to find,i brought mine from a german ebay seller for 315£ one year ago;good luck

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by ASHIHARA View Post
    Yes,they was standart painted because the car is a Sport model,which comes with lowers painted in the same colour like the car
    Is your car on a private plate?

As I understand it, pre 2003 when the Sports were released with the Gmbh kit, all models whether Sport or SE left the factory with unpainted lowers as standard, when the Gmbh kit began to be fitted to the Sports the SE's came with colour coded standard lowers.

1st Gear

Status
    To be onest,i dont know if it`s private or regular plate,this is how i bought it.

The far as i know,all true Sport model pre end of 2003,not only some elements for Sport,they came with lowers painted in the same colour like the car.
    Last edited by ASHIHARA; 30th January 2012 at 20:42.

Status

My Social Networking

All the Gmbh kit's are body coloured yes, if your's is an 02 plate with standard lowers (as per the first pic) it's quite unusual to see a car of that age with colour coded lowers (unless retro done).

Yep,i was lucky to have FIS sat nav,the far us i know,coloured BC they are found most of the times in cars with FIS.
    FIS? Factory install?

I only ask as my understanding is that colour DIS only came standard with oem RNS fitment.. yet in the first pics the car doesn't have RNS.

TDIPOWARRR

Status
    Mines 2003 Sport Avant with lowers unpainted, totally lets the car down, looks so unfinished so i'm wanting them painting.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    All the Gmbh kit's are body coloured yes, if your's is an 02 plate with standard lowers (as per the first pic) it's quite unusual to see a car of that age with colour coded lowers (unless retro done).

FIS? Factory install?

I only ask as my understanding is that colour DIS only came standard with oem RNS fitment.. yet in the first pics the car doesn't have RNS.
    FIS is the german shortcut for the Audi "Driver (Fahrer) Information System";FIS or DIS(Driving Information System) are the same thing.

My car came with the small audi navigation system,which is displayed only on DIS;see the pic where are the buttons for navigation.

I`m not talking about GMBH(or S line),i`m talking about Sport model`s which they was before S line;and is not unusual,they are quite a few cars out there Sport model`s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktdi View Post
    Mines 2003 Sport Avant with lowers unpainted, totally lets the car down, looks so unfinished so i'm wanting them painting.
    Does write in your certificate is a sport model?,because in mine is wrote.
    Last edited by ASHIHARA; 30th January 2012 at 21:55.

Status

My Social Networking

FIS is the german shortcut for the Audi "Driver (Fahrer) Information System";FIS or DIS(Driving Information System) are the same thing.

My car came with the small audi navigation system,which is displayed only on DIS;see the pic where are the buttons for navigation.

I`m not talking about GMBH(or S line),i`m talking about Sport model`s which they was before S line;and is not unusual,they are quite a few cars out there Sport model`s.
    Gmbh and S-Line are different (S-Line's wear a Gmbh kit, but not exclusively so), and yes I understand the difference between Sport and S-Line

I see what you mean about the small nav system, thanks for clearing that up. It's a pretty rare option to see.

Reverse Gear

Status
    What a beaut you car is, I'm jealous!

Massive credit to you for the work you've done
    A4 B6 Avant 1.9 TDI Quattro
    Premier Tuning Stage 2 re-map
    RS4 18" Alloys
    HID headlights (5000k 55w) and fog lights (4300k 50w)

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add Paul @ Unit on Facebook Visit Paul @ Unit's Instagram Channel
    mines a sport on an 03 and has un-painted lowers' FOR NOW

2003 B6 Audi A4 Avant. 3.0 V6 Quattro Sport

5th Gear

Status
    mines a 52 with painted lowers
    A4 TDI 130 SPORT..
    now sold but still in the family, gone back in time to the cupra R again..

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    What a beaut you car is, I'm jealous!

Massive credit to you for the work you've done
    Thank`s mate

Quote Originally Posted by paul26982 View Post
    mines a sport on an 03 and has un-painted lowers' FOR NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by marktdisport View Post
    mines a 52 with painted lowers
    Who cares if they are painted or not;because i don`t

Neutral

Status
    Yes,the turbo is plug and play,no modification required,but you need a bigger intercooler to suit the turbo and higher pressure;thanks
    Where did you get the bigger intercooler? Was it a straight forward job? Cant you use a 170bhp b7 tdi intercooler??

5th Gear

Status
    Really like this, some very tasteful yet subtle mods
    - Is the RNS fitment plug and play?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_A View Post
    Where did you get the bigger intercooler? Was it a straight forward job? Cant you use a 170bhp b7 tdi intercooler??
    I bought him from ebay and cost me around 100£ including 3 aluminium pipes;is not a straight swap,require some modification,but is not a hard job.
    I don`t know if you can use b7 intercooler,but i suppose u can.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGSi2000 View Post
    Really like this, some very tasteful yet subtle mods
    - Is the RNS fitment plug and play?
    RNS is p&p only if you have 2DIN,if not,you need 2DIN cage and to replace the climatronic,or to cut him.

1st Gear

Status
    My project is not finished,so the last mods:Cobra PCD,full led interior and OEM Bluetooth;soon i will fit rear camera.
    These days i have to change front brake discs and pads(pagid) and the clutch kit.

6th Gear

Status
    Some nice work done here.......it has got me planning on the turbo side of thing LOL
    Mike

B6 A4 1.9 TDI Sport 130 - GMBH/S-Line kit - Akoya Silver
    - BUILD THREAD >>

3rd Gear

Status
    Which bulbs did you use for LED inertia ? They look white (and hence young) without looking stupid, like it.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Driving a 2004 B6 Audi S4 - Stage 2

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

1st Gear

Status

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast