A4 B6 Quattro project

I apologize for late replay;for BT you need Bt module,antenna, microphone and vag com to code it;for reversing camera you need interface and rear camera and you have to code it;the LEDs are festoon from ebay.
Anyway,you can find all the relevant information on this forum,like i did :icon_thumright:

Brilliant thread, a real good read, cant wait to get my A4 tdi now and start modding, nice 1 she very nice !!

greetings from Norway.
good looking car you have. just wonder about the turbo upgrade you have done. what happens if you don't remap your car after fitting bv43? do you get 170 hp or do you still have the same as original ?

Ashihara,

I'm new to this site as it's been awhile since I owned a car.
BTW, love your simple upgrades. It's all what is under the hood and done with style! Well done !
Bought a Sline tdi 140HP and I'm ready to make some changes but not entirely sure whether turbo from 170 HP fits directly on 140HP?
I was doing some researches and apparently there can be a hybrid on the existing one? Any recommendations ?
Thanks

Ashihara,

I'm new to this site as it's been awhile since I owned a car.
BTW, love your simple upgrades. It's all what is under the hood and done with style! Well done !
Bought a Sline tdi 140HP and I'm ready to make some changes but not entirely sure whether turbo from 170 HP fits directly on 140HP?
I was doing some researches and apparently there can be a hybrid on the existing one? Any recommendations ?
Thanks
I have a few bv43 for sale... The one that's plug and play are hard to get by cheap 2nd hand...