EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

what engine have i got

hi all, i bought a second hand engine a while back because my engine was on its way out so my bro and me started to put in the newis one today,when swapping over all the bits i noticed my engine has a hydrolic tensioner for the timing belt and the new one dose not,is this an older type engine or what,every thing else is the same.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    what are the engine codes, should be able to see from these. Is it the 2.5v6?
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

2nd Gear

Status
    sorry its a 1.9tdi car is 2001 but its possible the engine had been changed b4,where can i find the engine code

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    should be a little metal tag with 3 letters on. usually poking out the front of the engine. mine says ake but there are lots of codes
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

2nd Gear

Status
    any one got a pic of this tag,ive been at this engine all day and i haven't seen anything like that,regardless of the code how come all engines dont have hydraulic tensioner"s

1st Gear

Status
    If is 5speed is AWX 131hp or AVB 101hp and if it is 6speed is AVF 131hp.

B6 1,9TDI AVF SPORT QUATTRO AVANT

Mods:RNS-e sat nav,Bluetooth,Rear camera,Full led interior/exterior,Cobra PCD,S4 B5 front brakes,S line body kit+S4 door blades,S line gear knob,RS4 B7 handbrake,RS6 wheels,EGR deleted,cruise control,custom leather & alcantara seats,tinted windows,A4 B7 arms & wiper blades,BV43 turbo,FMIC,custom remap(around 200hp and 368lb/ft tourque)

2nd Gear

Status
    yes but would both engines not have a hydraulic tensioner