Pic Request - Quattro sport spring kits 45-50mm

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Reaction score
Website
www.unit9remaps.co.uk
As title, needing to know what drop i need to go for, Im looking at the Eibach Sport kits which state it lowers the front 45-50mm and rear 35-40mm, has anyone got these if so would be greatfull if you post a picture, or SECONDLY if you have any 45-50mm drop springs of any make can you post a picture.

Thirdly even if you have the Eibach Pro Kit what lowers 30mm all round can you post and state, just so i get an idea, But dont think this is going to be enough.

Not wanting coilovers this time around as the car will be a set height so pointless.

sorry should have said quattrojames (though everyone knew him) and sorry i dont know what set up he has, dought it will be long before he checks in:whistle2:

I went with the Pro kit, gives a claimed 30mm drop front and rear, which on my SE is pretty believable.

The Sportline offers a 50/40mm drop from memory, for me that would be too much as I like my cars to be OEM low but thats all.

Here's a pic in case you've never seen it :whistle2:

Sept11003.jpg

my cars actually a quattro sport, sits quite nice at the back as standard but the wheels i will be putting on i need it to sit nice, basicly perfect arch gap, dont want to go down the coilover route again to be honest, just need to find out what drop i need

The quoted drop is from standard height, so a 30mm drop would only see the Sport drop 10mm or so. In which case you'd need the Sportline kit which will give you a 30/20mm drop.

The Sportline kit will give you a nice drop.. I would also add B5 spring perches as i am also using eibach but found the front was not low enough. The B5 perches will give a nice 10-15 extra drop at the front and makes the car look level.

Mine on eibach and AP's at rear along with B5 front spring perches.

IMG_0206-2.jpg

Last edited:
The Sportline kit will give you a nice drop.. I would also add B5 spring perches as i am also using eibach but found the front was not low enough. The B5 perches will give a nice 10-15 extra drop at the front and makes the car look level.

Mine on eibach and AP's at rear along with B5 front spring perches.

IMG_0206-2.jpg
NOW thats exactly what im after, tell me more about the B5 Spring perches :)

They are 19's .. Ever since owning the car i have alway's run 19's..

Here are some of the wheel's i have had.

IMG_1359-1.jpg

IMG_1456-2-1.jpg

Current Wheel's CH rep's
IMG_0206-1.jpg

NOW thats exactly what im after, tell me more about the B5 Spring perches :)

I've got some B5 spring perches for my TDI sport, i've had them for 6 months but i've still not had them fitted.There meant to lower the front 10/15mm more than standard B6 ones.My only worry is whether the front will look lower than the rear if i fit them as my rear end is on standard sport springs..???????

No the front will look fine and give a nice level look