a4 tdi avant bumpers?

Neil Conlay

Reaction score
Hi, im sorry to post this here, ive had a good look around the website and i cant find anywhere that i can get bumpers, mainly im looking for the twin exit that you get on the 1.8T and maybe the s-line front bumper, came across something about fitting the lower part of the s-line to my standard front bumper and modding it a bit, but not sure if this applies to my 2002 audi a4 avant se?

Everybodys car seems to look really smart and i hate to be the newbie but i have honestly no idea, im guessing audi is my best bet as every website i look at seems to be fast and furious style and id rather keep it oem.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

I think most people get them from the dealer or from ebay. I got a rear valance side skirts and a front valance and an S4 bumper all from ebay, or the classifieds. All the part numbers you require should be on the site somewhere, if you get an S line front, you need to decide if you want the get the correct top part of the bumper or stick with standard and cut it up a bit to get it to fit- that does apply to your car, its not major work.

oh and saloon rears dont fit the avant.

as above really keep your eyes peeled on ebay, send messages to the dismantlers asking, it took me a year to get all the parts together and fitted. A little tip here if the part number starts with 8e5 these will fit saloon only and 8e9 fits avant only. cabs do not fit iether but the blades from the b7(next model up) fit . I paid 60 quid for the front lower and made it fit to the top as you have already found, the grilles to fit this were around £100 then there is paint. I got a full set of door blades for £90 and the rear bumper lower was free because i paid £60 for the full rear bumper swapped over the bottom part then sold it on for £60. It can be done on the cheap if you are prepared to be patiant. the results are worth it.I kept the original skirts and had thenm painted to suit

avant here needs a bit of work Audi A4 Rear Bumper | eBay

Front lower here AUDI A4 B6 S LINE FRONT BUMPER SKIRT *GENUINE AUDI PART* SPLITTER/SPOILER | eBay

Last edited:
cheers for the replys and links, im just waiting on an email back from one of the ebay sellers and hopefully i will buy them. And by BLADES do you mean the bits that sit on the bottom of the doors?