A4 Cab 1.8T Chipped

I

imported_davemcg

Can anyone suggest a solution to traction control problem, since chipping my A4 1.8T Cab FWD the wheels spin non stop even when changing from 2nd to 3rd gear, tolerable in the dry but deadly in the wet??
thanks

Wonder full,,, who would have thought of that ??? cheers for the advice

You are a knob dont ask for advise if you dont want it! Sarcastic cnut. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Also if you have NANKANG budget tyres dont expect great traction!

Guys, when reading this post, pretent that the Rocky theme tune is playing.

Most inspiring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Ho Ho Ho...... what another wonderfull statement, obviosly another 17 year old just passed test.........thought you boys had to put green L PLATES on the back of cars?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I think its the other way round if you can't drive your chipped cab with out wheel spinning it. Others manage ok.

Maybe you should get it unchipped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Or try for your IAMS or even go for a few refresher lessons! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Thought the real point of joining a forum was people sharing advise... shame its spoiled by ****** like you and yer mates with very little brain cells. And by the way CHRISTIANF, who gives a toss if you had a poxy supra. your the loser

I think the panda is the best option!!

fiat_panda_4x4_31_01_05.jpg

MMM pretty tasty. Here is the link for Fiat mate, Http://www.fiat.co.uk.

Enjoy.

Oh yeah here is a owners club http://www.fiatmotorclubgb.org/ sure you will fit right in!!

TTFN. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

come on this is taking the mick a bit. All I said was ease off, try better tyres / pressures. I thought that was decent advice ......

My bad?

Sorry for any offense, thought it might be a bit of a laugh thats all.

Chipping, or re-mapping as it is more widely called now, has always been an issue on front wheel drive cars, right back to earlier turbo charged cars and the early Superchip/Brodie Brittain Racing days. Traction will always be a problem, but as the guys have said on here you need to try different things. Tyres, pressures, driving style etc.

I had a Seat Leon Cupra R before the A4 and had the same problem. When i changed the Pirelli tyres to GSD 3, and dropped the pressures by 3 psi, the problem virtually went.

Hope you find a suitable solution.