Audi A4 TDI Sport 130

Scott_

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my audi. Picked her up 4 weeks ago.

Came with some pretty good goodies on her,
S line trims
S line grille
S line alloys
S line spoiler
Leather interior

Excuse the bad photos (on iphone) will get some proper pics up after good clean and location
ccdabff4.jpg

1f1bcbe2.jpg

228ab405.jpg

e4cd7184.jpg

Then the modding began :)

First the little details
4ce5a7e6.jpg

c7d29de8.jpg

Brilliant mod - xenon number plate bulbs
f1d60dd1.jpg

Then fitted 6k hids - done them properly for a change
09c1bbc3.jpg

Then i thought id do something special with the bay but unfortunately i have no talent at painting but here it is
d7c9dae4.jpg

83aa6114.jpg

c1a72d5e.jpg

Remap booked for 1st december with performance torque, got debadged grill coming soon and k&n panel filter.
Thats all for now

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not too sure about your paintwork :sadlike:

The number plates bulbs are LED's rather than HID's.

You've lost me a bit with these:

S line trims
S line grille
S line alloys
S line spoiler

Just so you know, it's got S-Line badges, but the grille and trims etc all look standard, and the rims are RS4 reps :yes:

Oh, and lose the S4 badge as it's kidding no one! :friends:

Welcome to the forum.
I'm newish to Audi ownership but I don't think you have Sline trims bud.

Nice clean car too!

I do like the number plate light mod, might go for some myself, have to change the panel on mine though as the screws are rounded off :banghead:

Have a search for number plate light replacement. It can be done without a new panel.

Car looks good - you just need bigger wheels & get that paint off the engine bay covers!:no:

nice colour. but I would say that. :laugh: as others have said, get that S4 badge off. One day a real s4 will be behind or at the side of you and it could make you look very silly. lol.

Looks nice, want to get the lower paint bits for mine.

Take the S4 badge off though and loose them bits you painted for sure.

Here we go again (James will understand) The car look's nice, but all the S-Line badges do not belong, your car is listed as a Sport.

welcome m8y tidy motor but get rid of the badge m8.... im affraid it will be embarrising when it starts up to others..... and done the l.e.d number plate mod to mine but now removed as way to bright and after all one day you way need you number plate harder to read lmao:moa: