JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    2nd Gear

Status

S line avant photos

anyone have any or know where i can seek them please [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_bubstar

Re: S line avant photos

Here you go M8. The photos don't really do it justice though. In the flesh it's a stunning car! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]
    Avus Bubs S-Line Avant

2nd Gear

Status

that is sweet Bub. just looked at whole gallery. pity about the gay biker at the end [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif[/img]

I would love one like that,but prob in red, black or moro [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

imported_bubstar

[ QUOTE ]
    that is sweet Bub. just looked at whole gallery. pity about the gay biker at the end [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif[/img]

I would love one like that,but prob in red, black or moro [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmm.... Don't knock 'till you've tried it mate [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You know the grass is always greener on the other side.... I was sooooooooo close to ordering Dolphin Grey but Avus was a special on the S-Line and it looks great when it's just been washed. I see a black one with alu strips some mornings they suit black well. Add some alloy mirrors and it would be perfect [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif[/img]