B6 has gone and 8l S3 is back!

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
Right chaps just thought i would say a quick goodbye as although i am still in an Audi its now an 8L S3 rather than a B6.

Will still pop my head in every so often so wont be going far.

My Dad has now got my old B6 and his car (also a B6 avant 2.5TDi) is now up for sale.

If you want to check out my S3 i have started a thread in the 8L section here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/129009-back-s3.html

Thanks for the help with my car in the past :)

Nice and I see you are already upgrading her.

yup nothing too flash but more just upgrading bits that were worn out with better bits. Plus also making sure i have the bits to compliment the Revo remap i am getting on saturday as they have an offer on at the mo so getting Stage 1 map for just under £300.

So far no regrets, i really liked my A4 (am even happier its staying in the family) but its good to be back in a petrol turbo car as i did kinda miss reving above 4000rpm.

Nice S3! Just like my old one.

Cheers bud it took alot of running around to find the right one and also one that was not rusty but think i have done well especailly for the money i paid

I'm with you on that! :racer:

Still driving it a bit like a diesel at the mo bud as i forget i have the extra but when i remember the boost is great when it pulls round to 6500rpm :)

Bring on Revo and i bit more oomph wuhoo