AAAAaarrrrghh I F*****g hate Cats!!

General Chat to the Top?

• Total voters

mikeA2B

Reaction score
Website
combatdoors.com
Is it just me or does everyone hate frikkin cats on your car? if it wernt for the fact my missus knows how much I hate our cat for scratching my car I would kill it, but then she would probably report me to the RSPCA, even though in the past 10 years of having this furry feline sh*t it has caused a good £10k's worth of damage to my cars, walls, window rubbers, carpets and sofas.

anyway, im off inventing a anti cat thingy, using CS gas or bleach, im so pi**ed off

How about a vote?

HAHAHA i have to laugh but yeah too true...you know when you get back and park up after a longish journey and the bonnet is a nice warm place for them to sit!!!!! Most annoying! What you want is an electric current running over your car while stationary which can be activated and disabled by remote....your cat will soon get the idea!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I used to have neighbours cats under my car all time- then got remote starting which terrifies the hell out of them and they stay away now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Shut up u pussy...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................lover! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

friggin cat ran all over my car other week putting nice deep scratches in black paint. i'd tell the wife the cat goes whether you like it or not!! and if you like the cat so much you can go live with it in the local dog and cat home!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Did mention that, her reply was 'well, why not get rid of your car instead?'

I cant win

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant - sounds like you wont have a dull moment in your life in the many years to come /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

she sounds like a formidable (the only way i would have it) lady /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah i let my wife think she wears the pants too......aahhheeeemmm! But really any man truly knows that the women really are in charge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have to agree to disagree to agree with you there..

See what i mean, she makes me so confused..

Yes, dear Emmerdales on, coming my love... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

worst I'veseen: My next door neighbour was having some building work done, so a big pile of sand outside his house. Every local cat used it as its dirtbox, of course - BUT - Middle of winter, Icy weather, in the morning he goes out to his car and scrapes the windscreen...

But where the cats have been in the sand, THEN walked over the car, then it freezes.. Sand and window scrapers dont mix, his windscreen was completely destroyed, so many scratches it was nearly opaque in the middle..

Ive always used warm water since then!!

I try and look after my lawn nearly as much as I look after my car, and thats a lot. Cats keep shi**ing on my lawn which is driving me round the bend!! The day they try doing it on my car is the day I'm off to buy an air gun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I bought some cat scarers for the garden, never seen a moggy in my flower beds again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif