EM TuningSky Insurance
    S3 Drift King!

Status

Exclamation Audi Driver's International - 8th October 2011

Taken from Audi Driver International 2011

Last year's Audi Driver International, at Castle Combe race circuit, was a spectacular success, with an all-time record attendance from club members, track cars and spectators!

The track was busy throughout the day*, with many traders giving demo drives and passenger rides and Audi UK was running a draw to win fast-lap passenger rides in an R8. The lunchtime parade for families with children was also well subscribed, joined by a convoy of Ur quattros celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, and the day ended with a grand parade around the circuit.

The Concours d'Elegance, sponsored by Dodo Juice, was won (yet again) by Andy Stevenson with his immaculate yellow TT Roadster.

The event then finished in style, at the Hilton hotel at Swindon, after a reception atSwindon Audi, with a gala dinner and presentation of the annual Audi Driver awards, including a guest appearance from racing driver Allan McNish, and finished with a disco sponsored by Custom-Code.
    For more information or discussion, please click on the thread below

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/major-u...thread***.html

If you want to join fellow members on the ASN clubstand, click on the Guste List thread below,

Audi Driver Inters 2011 - GUEST LIST - (for use of adding names only NOT discussions)

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    I have added my name to the list, will we get tickets for the ASN stand...
    A4 (b6) 2.5 TDi QS Saloon.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    I have added my name to the list, will we get tickets for the ASN stand...
    Unfortunately not, just a pass to park with fellow Audi-Sport member's, tickets needs to be purchased at the gates @£10 per person.

Thanks,

J.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

3rd Gear

Status
    OK, pass to park on the ASN stand is great.
    A4 (b6) 2.5 TDi QS Saloon.

Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    Right, the first ASN track session filled up pretty quick! So we have the opportunity to book another dedicated slot for ASN members if we can get 12 names and payment in 7 days. It is £35 for track time and this INCLUDES entry, which is cheaper than track time on the day (£45) without taking into account entry (£10). And you'll get to drive around on a track with your mates, not randomers.

The reason this list is going is because there was such demand for the original and people are missing out, at £35 for lap time AND entry itsa total bargain. So get your name on it now because there is a lot of interest and this is the last boat for the deal

1. Prawn
    2. Jardo
    3. Loupigs
    4. SuperKarl
    5. COULD BE YOU DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Remember, we need a full 12 for this to go ahead. And when it does, it'll be awesome.

To get your name on the list click the link below and add yourself on or PM me and I will update accordingly.

ASN members only track session @ADI(limited spaces)
    Last edited by 16Klappe; 10th September 2011 at 19:39.
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

Then never do them.

Reverse Gear

Status

Photographs

Hi there,My friend and I were the photographers at the trackside Saturday, feel free to email me if you'd like to have a look at any images we may have taken of your car.ThanksLucy