Spigot Rings

MGTURBOM

Reaction score
Hi. In need of some advice with regards to these. My Audi A4 Cabriolet has a set of replica RS6 18inch wheels fitted. The wheels have never located on the hub since I purchased them and they were not supplied with Spigot rings. I have been advised that these are needed and the absense of them will more than likely be the cause of vibration over 60mph. Contacted the wheel supplier regards to supply of these, less than helpful attitude and they tell me that even with the supply of the part number on the invoice I would need to measure the centre bore of the wheel myself to determine the size. I guess its a question of me finding out if anyone can suggest the common size spigot ring that I am likely to need?

most will be 66.6 which is a Merc cb.. The spigot rings are cheap as chips off ebay . eg 66.6 - 57.1... 57.1 Is the cb of all VAG cars.

Yes - as has been said, most reps have a hub bore of 66.6mm, and A4s have a hub diameter of 57.1mm. Loads of spigot rings on the bay. I have aluminium rings fitted on my 18in reps, but, I beleive the hard plastic ones are just as good. the cheapest on Ebay are £4.95 for a set of 4, delivery free.
They are vital to locate the wheels properly on the hub.

Thanks very much for your responses and advice. I will get them sorted asap.