Don't understand

laurra

Reaction score
Website
www.e-miestas.com
I bought a headlight and took it to Audi Service to fit it. They said, that headlight is ok, but they can't fit it in, because wires are different or something like that. It is confusing. Aren't all headlights for specific model same ones?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I need to fix this problem till Saturday, because my mother is coming and I’ll go to pick her up from airport. I can’t drive with one working headlight at night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

When ordering anything for any Audi, it's always best to quote your VIN and get the matches part. Small changes go on through out a cars life such as changing suppliers of components etc and things can have small differences.

I'd call in with your VIN and part number and ask your local dealer.

Thanks CJ, I am trying to be calm, but it's impossible.
Anyway, tomorrow everything will be fixed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I HOPE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

I hope you get it fixed too. What was the problem that made you so mad anyway? Or should i not ask! My fingers are crossed for you lets hope its all sorted by tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Not good ...dont blame you for being annoyed. I would tell online crowd you bought the light from that they sent you the wrong light you should not incur any costs because of it and u demand a full refund so you are not out of pocket and if they refuse then you tell them you will call trading standards and report them. Simple as that. Good luck

Guess what. I went to Audi service at my lunch break. And they fitted new headlight...... WRONGLY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif There is a gap between bumper and headlamp, and hood is touching glass. When I told them, one of salesman came and started telling me, that this car was in car accident and it’s out of shape, that’s way it’s not fitted right. But for some reason old headlamp was perfect fitted. So… I don’t think, that it’s cars problem. Then this pal called some other guy and he agreed with me, that headlight is fitted wrongly. BUT, notice that, I was late to work already 10min. They said they can take a quick look what’s wrong, but I said, that “I HAVE NO TIME”, I was so late already. I told them I’ll come tomorrow so they can check it. AND BETTER THEY DO THAT!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
It is interesting, isn’t it, that I almost without knowledge about cars can see what’s wrong and they can’t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif I think it just needs to push little down or it’s too much tighten, that’s it.

WHY, oh WHY, nobody can do their job properly at first time? Aren't they are getting paid for that?

Glad it's all over Laurra. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif