Headlights with LED DRLs

Yes, they plug straight in. No rewiring, no cutting, no bulb failure warnings. Truly plug and play.

No they don't, you will lose your headlight height adjustment so the rotary switch is redundant. I got the DRL switch and fitted that instead :eyebrows:

Not if your headlight beam aim is correct. The adjuster is just there if you have a haevy load or towing a caravan etc

No it isn't. I'm an authorised examiner and headlight levelling is not a testable item, only headlight beam aim

I think it's a legal requirement that you have headlight adjustment on your car - whether auto-levelling or manual adjustment, not having it is an MOT failure.

Gary's right, Lots of cars don't have auto or manual levelling. Might you be thinking of the requirement to have auto levelling with xenons?

In a word yes, but I can't think of any manufacturer who doesn't supply a manual switch for normal halogen lights.

In a word yes, but I can't think of any manufacturer who doesn't supply a manual switch for normal halogen lights.

No where near new cars but peugeot 106's don't.

BTW those lights look awesome!