Frustration!

boddhi

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else log on to the forum at least ten times a day looking at all the lovely mods, thinking, "I'll do that", "That'll look great", "Must get that done" - and then look at the their miserable bank balance after the mortgage and bills have gone!

There's so much i want to do - S line bumper and valance front and rear, twin exhaust, get rid my AWFUL chorus cassette radio, armrest. The list goes on and on but the bank balance goes down and down!

Never mind - still love this forum and looking at all the mods.

I do, cant justify spending 500-600 for a RNS E when i put tyres that cost more, and i should have got a tdi not the 1.8t, so petrol cost a bit more than i like, the only up side is that a got S line :rockwoot:

A mate of mine has the 1.8T s line avant in red with tinted windows - it looks the dogs b**lacks!

I love the 1.8T in the A4 but I had a TT 1.8T 225bhp and wasn't impressed at all!

Just looked at cost of having a company retrofit the RNSe for me - £950!

do it yourself
can be done for half that

Agree with Bez, you can pick the unit up for £300-£400 off e-bay, £40 for a wiring harness off Kufatec, £40 for a double din unit from the dealers and then about 2-3 hours to fit and get someone off here local to you to code it....

Was the first thing I did with mine....