Right guys, I was thinking about this earlier that we need a thread like this. I was thinking about my previous cars and wondering,..... I've had quite a few to say the least in my 12 years of driving, no less than 27 to be exact!
So, I'll get the ball rolling, I haven't got photos of all of them on my laptop, so I'll post the ones I do have and a brief description of make and model. These are all in order of when I bought them.
1. - First car I had for 3 months, an '89 Mk4 Ford Escort 1.1 bonus, started the mods with RS turbo rims, lowered, exhaust etc
2. - '88 Honda Civic 1.4 GL, 17" alloys, lowered, tints, sound system etc
3. - '92 Honda CRX delsol SiR JDM Import Supercharged. This is where it all began really, I'm still paying for this car now, spent over £16k on this car and had a 7 page mag feature on it. I had a Vortech supercharger imported from the states which was and probably still is the only one in the country. There wasnt a part of this car I didn't mod or customise.
4. - '90 Honda Civic 1.4 GL (the runaround)
5. - '94 Honda Civic 1.5 Lsi (another runaround)
6. - '91 Nissan Pulsar GTiR I bought this already modded, didn't have it too long though, it was a b*tch to drive, but very fast!
7. - '93 Toyota Supra 3.0 NA, lovely looing car which sounded nice but under powered!
8. - '93 Honda Civic SiR2 JDM Import, go kart car, super light with 168 bhp from a 1.6!
9. - '98 Honda Integra Type R, pretty much standard apart from Tein coilovers