Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Post pics of your past and current cars! - Picture heavy!

Reverse Gear

Status
    [IMG][/IMG]

My old van when i got it

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    [IMG]
    van before i sold it alot of time spent to get it like this but fed up with the electrical problems

Reverse Gear

Status
    [IMG][/IMG]

What im running now, s line tdi 140

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulli69 View Post
    Focus ST2, Bluefin, Eibachs:

Megane Cup 270

M5:

E36 Evo:

Ralliart VR4:

Scooby:

LCR:

Ibiza Cupra R:

Focus:
    I must of completely missed your post sulli!

You've had some great cars there mate!
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Ain't it funny how everyone has gone from hot hatches and fast petrol cars to diesels as there current car! I wonder if this thread would look different if it wasn't for stupid fuel prices.......

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

Neutral

Status
    LOL! Yea stupid fuel prices and the fact that i've definatly grown up from owning my (Noddy car corsa) as my wife calls it.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    I must of completely missed your post sulli!

You've had some great cars there mate!
    Cheers Az, same to you.
    I have had a few others too that I don't have photos handy for, and millions of pics on photobucket - didn't want to crash the site though.
    The S4 though is up there with the M5 in my couple of weeks experience - more refined, solid and grippy if not quite as raw and fast. It also feels like a rocket ship today as I have spent the last 2 weeks driving a motorhome at 65mph max!!!

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I'm glad your happy with the S4 mate, it would definarely be the choice for me between that and an e39 M5. The build quality of an Audi is so much better than a BMW in my opinion. Although having said that my old e46 M3 was built very well actually.

1st Gear

Status
    God Az, i didnt realise you were the same Az who had that mint Del Sol! Small world!

Not many cars worth noting, 2 Eg civics, then this

an old school vid

then i had a crappy old prelude,

then this

and now my a4

Last edited by Grangey.; 6th September 2011 at 13:54.
    2002 B6 A4 1.9 TDi 130 Sport with fully factory Votex kit.

Currently standard

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Ah grangy! Teals mate, tis me! I do get about a bit! Lol. I didn't put two and two together with your username either. How's tricks? So you've come over to the quality build of Audi's then, bloody good cars aren't they! Although having said that I'll be going back to a Honda once my audi sells.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12