RS4 Exhaust (B7 into a B6)

Avo

Ex-pat
Reaction score
I've noticed a number of B7 RS4 systems for sale on eBay and wondered if there would be much difference in that and the B6 ? Would I be able to fit one straight onto my 1.8T or would there be a massive hassle in doing so ? Any advice appreciated as they are selling for a cracking price at the minute.

Thank

Avo

it wont fit. not directly anyway. it would have to be modified.

dont think the rear silencers will fit for a start dont know about the rest

anything can be fitted it you know the right ppl
but better to have a ss custom with rs4 tips

exhaust uk sheffield

Dont bother, the backboxes are huge, I got 1 system for my S4 B6 years back, had a look at it & under car & resold it, isnt happening without a nice bill.

My mate converted his a4 3.0 tdi to full on RS4 spec, to fit the real system, he changed the whole boot for an RS4 one, thats extreme, so do as Bez says, get a system made with same tips.

check my other thred iv just put them on mine

Hey anyone know exactly what size RS4 oval tailpipes are in inches want to purchase some from SheffieldUK but there is a choice of 3

Hey anyone know exactly what size RS4 oval tailpipes are in inches want to purchase some from SheffieldUK but there is a choice of 3
theres 2 for rs4 ends with inserts or without
call ask for matt tell them bez told you to ring and ask for the pipes iv just got from them
DSCN0124.jpg

RS4 tips are 6" wide by 4" high as I'm currently looking at getting an RS4 exhaust for my B6 S4.

Dont bother, the backboxes are huge, I got 1 system for my S4 B6 years back, had a look at it & under car & resold it, isnt happening without a nice bill.

My mate converted his a4 3.0 tdi to full on RS4 spec, to fit the real system, he changed the whole boot for an RS4 one, thats extreme, so do as Bez says, get a system made with same tips.

Remember this one. Has he put it up for sale recently? Looks like a good car.