Can this be mended?

hartey

Reaction score
Hiya good people, was wondering if anybody knows if this is repairable, obviously need new grill, but what about bumper?
h4rtey

Facebook
Thanks in advance!
Ps car is an a4 b6 sline avant

Last edited:
I can't see any pics in that link mate, just your FB profile.

cant you post them on here ?
not every ones uses fb and neither do i

How bez? Thought u had to upload from another site?

photobucket

yep looks like an easy one too is the bonet bent looks like just the bummper in the pics

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_7087.jpg

It's a bit hard to see exactly whats damaged from those pics. Looks like the upper bumper has been pushed out of shape a fair bit, is the headlight ok?

Headlight ok, just a scratch which will polish out, upper bumper is bent in, more than lower, was wondering if a heat gun would work it out, as I have been looking for slime front ends since December and can't find b6 ones, plenty later models!

Ps thanks for advice about pics and putting them on here for me!

the upper part of the bummper should be ok when you take it off you will see i piece of metal on the inside of it the plastic part will just spring off so you can push it out again. the lower part is not a lot from audi 100 ish i think

Hard plastic won't just pop out easy.
What I done before to the girlfriends car that had a dent in the bumper was, I put a heater behind it for a few minutes then it push out no problem.

its not hard plastic iv just had mind done mate and its very flexible when off the car

Cheers guys, might give it a go myself!
now to search for that bumper off thread!