Tattoo'd my rear window

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
Earlier this evening I pinstriped my rear window. Mid-Grey sign writing enamel called 'One Shot' used, although in these pics it looks white, it isnt! Didnt have my signature brush with me so I am yet to stick a discreet monogram under it. All hand painted, no stencils or marking out, other than a water based pencil used to mark only a centre line, the rest is hand / eye coordination. No drinking before doing these!!

DSCF3353.jpg

DSCF3366.jpg

DSCF3362.jpg

sorry m8 not my cup of tea think the car looks absolutly perfect as it was (naked lol)

as above but very very good work

You've got some skills mate! Not something I'm interested in, but if that's what you do then why not show it off!

You got skills but that window needs to be clear or black
I pass a vectra on way to work covered in vinyl graphics lexus style lights and playboy sticks looks sick.
People wont see what you did just a sticker
sorry mate nice car though
you should be doing chopper/harley petrol tanks

Ha ha, I knew this wouldnt be met with much love!! At least I know its not a sticker and I have done many many many Harleys/Choppers/Rods/Bowling Pins you name it................I cant afford to be running a second car, ideally a monster engined rod, so this is the car I turn up in and its kinda nice to have some pinstriping on my own vehicle for customers to see.

You got skills but that window needs to be clear or black
I pass a vectra on way to work covered in vinyl graphics lexus style lights and playboy sticks looks sick.
People wont see what you did just a sticker
sorry mate nice car though
you should be doing chopper/harley petrol tanks

Please tell me your saying that vectra look sick as in horrible and not good?!

Jon have you thought about doing some mad pin striping down the sides of your car in the same colour as your wheels and 4 rings? That could work quite nicely.

Great car, but for me that kind of artwork belongs on statement car or skin, not on minimalist german engineering. Good skills though.

Please tell me your saying that vectra look sick as in horrible and not good?!

QUOTE]
Of course! if i thought a vectra with playboy graphics looked i would drive a corsa not an A4