RESPECT

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I would like to thank the A4/S4 B6 owners for there support at this AITP 2011. Nice to see the numbers growing at these event's

Thank You.

Reactions: Dubbers1 and DriveByShooters
Nice one Colin.

Let's have an even better turnout for ADI!

I'm a nightmare James as i ask for more support for ASN & B6's and when they do turn up i don't have time to talk to many members as i'm to busy looking at all the car's . I'm glade we had a chance to have a chat James. To the rest of the B6 owner's that were there sorry i did'nt have a chance to chat/meet you all... One thing i did notice is that all the A3/S3 boy's were grouped well but the A4's/s4's were just placed random.. ADI is a massive event so i will defo make the effort to chat ASN members..

Yes it was good to catch up mate.

I always find that as I wander around I see cars I recognise, but as I don't know any faces it's impossible to put real names to forum names. I probably walked past numerous people I chat with on here!

Very true.. We should all wear name tag's ..

I'm glad I went! First audi show for me, and I plan to go to ADI too. I think we should try to make an effort to group models together for the next show, I.e all the 8L's together, all the 8P's together, the B5, 6, and 7's together etc. Makes the stand look neat in my opinion from my experience of previous Jap shows I used to attend.

Order is a good thing but as you could see from AITP members wer showing up at different times.

Have we got a stand a ADI? or has this got to be organised?

I will be there and this time i will get to chat to more of you, my mates got some pics from AITP but there on his facebook will get them on the pics thread, some really good ones of the B6's

I've started a sticky in here for B6 ADI chat, but don;t forget to register formally in the Jojo's thread in the events section.

Finally got the pics off facebook,
aitp.jpg

aitp1.jpg

aitp2.jpg

aitp3.jpg

aitp4.jpg

Nice pics Paul, I wish I could of got my front number plate blanking trim sprayed in time for the show, I hate the short length number plate being sat in that recess on the bumper!

Cheers CP! I was actually admiring your car in your build thread the other day, didn't leave a comment though as I was off out at the time, but it's looking super clean mate! I like what you've done to the wheels and 4 rings
, sets the car off nicely.

My car is an on going project, I need to paint the brake calipers silver to get rid of the horrid red paint on them now, and I want to remove the rear tints, thru haven't been done very well and have a very slight purple tinge to them which I hate!

The B6's that made the ASN stand/day

IMG_0647-2.jpg

IMG_0684-1.jpg

IMG_0643-2.jpg

IMG_0716-2.jpg

IMG_0666-1.jpg

IMG_0658-2.jpg

IMG_0668-1.jpg

good turnout some nice b6s and a photo of mine cheers CMD!

Not sure who won it, I'm curious myself, but was very surprised to hear the liquid yellow s3 came 3rd! I thought that was immaculate and great attention to detail.

I think the red S2 won (I think)

I did have a soft spot for that red s2! If I owned it would pay some serious attention to the engine bay though and make it gleam.

I thought the yellow TT won, might be wrong though... Great pics of the cars bring on ADI

You maybe correct.. The car for me was the S2 . the best example

Thanks for the pics of mine, the only thing I saw wrong with the liquid yellow S3 was the crease lines around where hes filled the headlight washer covers in, other than that very nice!

Last edited:
I must of missed that bit! Still credit due for the rest of the car, especially the interior, I loved the grey leather with yellow stitching.

Yer, the interior was amazing, really liked the leather and stitching carried on to the parcel shelf too