Chris NottJMB Retrofits
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CMD

Thread: RESPECT

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status

RESPECT

I would like to thank the A4/S4 B6 owners for there support at this AITP 2011. Nice to see the numbers growing at these event's

Thank You.
    DriveByShooters and Dubbers1 like this.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Nice one Colin.

Let's have an even better turnout for ADI!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

CMD

Status
    I'm a nightmare James as i ask for more support for ASN & B6's and when they do turn up i don't have time to talk to many members as i'm to busy looking at all the car's . I'm glade we had a chance to have a chat James. To the rest of the B6 owner's that were there sorry i did'nt have a chance to chat/meet you all... One thing i did notice is that all the A3/S3 boy's were grouped well but the A4's/s4's were just placed random.. ADI is a massive event so i will defo make the effort to chat ASN members..
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Status

My Social Networking

Yes it was good to catch up mate.

I always find that as I wander around I see cars I recognise, but as I don't know any faces it's impossible to put real names to forum names. I probably walked past numerous people I chat with on here!

CMD

Status
    Very true.. We should all wear name tag's ..
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I'm glad I went! First audi show for me, and I plan to go to ADI too. I think we should try to make an effort to group models together for the next show, I.e all the 8L's together, all the 8P's together, the B5, 6, and 7's together etc. Makes the stand look neat in my opinion from my experience of previous Jap shows I used to attend.
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

CMD

Status
    Order is a good thing but as you could see from AITP members wer showing up at different times.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

5th Gear

Status
    Have we got a stand a ADI? or has this got to be organised?
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

3rd Gear

Status
    I will be there and this time i will get to chat to more of you, my mates got some pics from AITP but there on his facebook will get them on the pics thread, some really good ones of the B6's
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

CMD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboyc View Post
    Have we got a stand a ADI? or has this got to be organised?
    Jo (jojo) has sorted it again
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Status

My Social Networking

I've started a sticky in here for B6 ADI chat, but don;t forget to register formally in the Jojo's thread in the events section.

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    I've started a sticky in here for B6 ADI chat, but don;t forget to register formally in the Jojo's thread in the events section.
    Already done that!

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

3rd Gear

Status
    Finally got the pics off facebook,

A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

3rd Gear

Status

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Nice pics Paul, I wish I could of got my front number plate blanking trim sprayed in time for the show, I hate the short length number plate being sat in that recess on the bumper!

3rd Gear

Status
    AZ, that looks sweet.
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Cheers CP! I was actually admiring your car in your build thread the other day, didn't leave a comment though as I was off out at the time, but it's looking super clean mate! I like what you've done to the wheels and 4 rings
    , sets the car off nicely.

My car is an on going project, I need to paint the brake calipers silver to get rid of the horrid red paint on them now, and I want to remove the rear tints, thru haven't been done very well and have a very slight purple tinge to them which I hate!

CMD

Status
    The B6's that made the ASN stand/day

AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    RESPECT!

1st Gear

Status
    good turnout some nice b6s and a photo of mine cheers CMD!

Status

My Social Networking

Nice pics Colin.

Does anyone know who won the show and shine?

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Looks very clean jutlis!

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Not sure who won it, I'm curious myself, but was very surprised to hear the liquid yellow s3 came 3rd! I thought that was immaculate and great attention to detail.

CMD

Status
    I think the red S2 won (I think)
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I did have a soft spot for that red s2! If I owned it would pay some serious attention to the engine bay though and make it gleam.

3rd Gear

Status
    I thought the yellow TT won, might be wrong though... Great pics of the cars bring on ADI

CMD

Status
    You maybe correct.. The car for me was the S2 . the best example
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Top Gear

Status
    Thanks for the pics of mine, the only thing I saw wrong with the liquid yellow S3 was the crease lines around where hes filled the headlight washer covers in, other than that very nice!
    Last edited by Dubbers1; 15th August 2011 at 11:06.

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I must of missed that bit! Still credit due for the rest of the car, especially the interior, I loved the grey leather with yellow stitching.

Top Gear

Status
    Yer, the interior was amazing, really liked the leather and stitching carried on to the parcel shelf too

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Yeah I noticed that, nice touch.