What wheels are best?

xs2man

Reaction score
Original S4 wheel:

IMAG0088.jpg

or RS4 wheel:
Angus-20110804-00087.jpg

Or, and I dont have a pic for this, The S4 wheel in Anthracite???

Answers on a postcard.... or just below will be fine.

S4 wheels x 1 billion.

Much classier in my opinion. B7 RS4 wheels should only be worn by RS4's.

I'm not sure Anthracite wheels would work on a black car?

I kinda know what you mean, about the black / anthracite wheels, but I figured whilst I can have them any colour I want, and I have always liked darker wheels, I would go for it. At least I have the chrome mirrors and window surrounds to break it up a bit, and was gonna do the callipers silver.

The wheels are probably going to actually go this colour though:
091220093068.jpg

You've probably seen my RS6 refurb thread? I found that fitting dark wheels to a dark coloured car actually made me want to remove the chrome highlights such as mirror caps, window trims and door ring stickers on mine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

S4 avus wheels. The rs4's are so played out in my opinion, and unless they are genuine concave spoked ones they look cheap in my opinion cos it's just obvious they are replica's. (nothing wrong with replica wheels of course because I have replicas myself, but just think unless the spokes are concave then that style of wheel just doesn't look right)

I think the avus alloys look great on the S4, I had a genuine set myself.

S4's every time: I used to like the RS4 in a dark gunmetal / anthracite.... but too many nasty RS4 reps out there....

I must admit, the RS4's are growing on me now. The more I see them on the car, the better I feel about them.

Anyway, they will remain on the car until its sold, or the S4's are refurbed. Whichever comes first. No worries though, I think the S4 has done about 500 miles in the last 6 months. Oops.

s4's definately! i've just changed from rs4 reps back to s4's. On 19's it looks as though the car needs lowering too

Just ask yourself how many cars, Audis and non Audis that have RS4 style wheels? Then how many cars have the S4 avus wheels on them? The S4 Avus wheels are quite rare plus they are a chunky wheel to suit the chunky shape of the car.

Just ask yourself how many cars, Audis and non Audis that have RS4 style wheels? Then how many cars have the S4 avus wheels on them? The S4 Avus wheels are quite rare plus they are a chunky wheel to suit the chunky shape of the car.

Well said that man.

S4 all day long make the car look so much nicer