Audi dealer discounts!?!

vt3ccrx

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

I was looking through the Audi forums and found this:

DealerAudioffer.png

I understand this was an old post but I have e-mailed this man and asked if this offer still stood! I got an 'out of office' back saying he would be back in the office tomorrow so I have hope!!
....anyways I have e-mailed on behalf of this forum and I will keep you all updated of what comes from it and post any replies on this thread if required!

Fingers crossed people, could prove useful!

Depends on the dealer and how much profit they make off the individual parts, I'm a former staff member at my local dealer and I get various levels of discount from 0-10% depending on what it is I order....

It was nice of him to offer a random stranger 10% discount though haha, I was impressed!! If you used to work at Audi does that mean you know where I will be able to find the schematic drawings for parts? I've got a crash/damaged A4 B6 190 and stripped the panels off tonight to see where I was at and there's some peculiar looking things around the o/s/f corner that need replacing!

I got out of the trade several years ago, get an ETKA disc off e-bay.....

All sorted, the original bloke I e-mailed in regards to this thread did not respond ....... although I got quite friendly with the local dealers who now give me 10% discount on pretty much anything!