AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Wink Audi dealer discounts!?!

Good afternoon all,

I was looking through the Audi forums and found this:

I understand this was an old post but I have e-mailed this man and asked if this offer still stood! I got an 'out of office' back saying he would be back in the office tomorrow so I have hope!!
    ....anyways I have e-mailed on behalf of this forum and I will keep you all updated of what comes from it and post any replies on this thread if required!

Fingers crossed people, could prove useful!

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    looking forward to see the outcome
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

Neutral

Status
    I just rang another branch and he offered me a 10% discount which was cannyyyyyyyyy of him!!

3rd Gear

Status
    Depends on the dealer and how much profit they make off the individual parts, I'm a former staff member at my local dealer and I get various levels of discount from 0-10% depending on what it is I order....
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

Neutral

Status
    It was nice of him to offer a random stranger 10% discount though haha, I was impressed!! If you used to work at Audi does that mean you know where I will be able to find the schematic drawings for parts? I've got a crash/damaged A4 B6 190 and stripped the panels off tonight to see where I was at and there's some peculiar looking things around the o/s/f corner that need replacing!

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Search for ETKA 7 on eBay mate.
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

3rd Gear

Status
    I got out of the trade several years ago, get an ETKA disc off e-bay.....
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

Neutral

Status
    I managed to get hold of one but can't seem to find s-line bits. Anyone got a B6 S-line 190 vin number handy?

Neutral

Status
    All sorted, the original bloke I e-mailed in regards to this thread did not respond ....... although I got quite friendly with the local dealers who now give me 10% discount on pretty much anything!

Neutral

Status
    i get upto 38 % discount at local tps

cheech