few pics of my a4

Martin69

Reaction score
Only realized the other day that I never posted any pictures of my a4 on here... anyway bought it as a standard SE as it came up at a really good price and I always wanted to add a few extra bits to it...

front before -
IMAG0124.jpg

front after - mods include s-line valance, blackout grilles and Lamin-x
S-linefront.jpg

rear before -
DSCF0440.jpg

rear after - mods include s-line rear twin exit valance, exhaust to match and lip spoiler
rear.jpg

side before -
DSCF0442.jpg

side after - mods include s4 door blades and lowered
Side.jpg

also managed to pick up some leather for seriously cheap so couldnt turn it down...
leather1.jpg

leather2.jpg

and put in some aluminum trim which I also managed to pick up cheap but dont have any pics of that yet...

anyway delighted with how the car turned out... normally I would rush into modding a car and wish I had done things differently... but I waited a few years and did some research on this one and what I wanted and am 100% happy with it...

toying with adding an RNS-E and possibly a 3-spoke steering wheel at a later stage but thats a big if...

@mitch yeah patience is a virtue I had to have this time rather than choice... but I am glad I waited...

@Turkster I wish man... that would be nice... its a 1.9 with a remap... planning on buying an A5 next year... that will be a 2.7 ;)