Badger5Volks Autos
    Az
    Hard slammed!

Status

Can anyone help me get this part please? - 8E0 807 240 B GRU, S4 licence plate blank

Hi guys

As the title says, I'm after this part 8E0 807 240 B GRU, its a US market B6 S4 front number plate recess blanking plate.

I rang my local audi today and after 10-15 minutes on the phone to the parts bloke got no where basically. The bloke told me the system didn't recognise the part number and said he can only get UK, Japanese, and European market parts, he said he doesn't have a US parts catalogue.

Maybe if Carl is reading this you might be able to help as you was the one that gave me the part number.

Any help would be appreciated,

Az.
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Sam,

Gone

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Thanks for that mate! So that's interesting, they list it as a different audi part number, so maybe I should try my local audi with that part number instead. Hmmm, cheers for that, either way both the link and part number were very helpful.

Cheers!

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

4th Gear

Status
    Just checked that different part number does comes up on etka as trim for licence plate. the GRU bit just means it has a coat of primer. Says it costs £29 altho not sure how accurate that is
    Sam,

Gone

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Top man! Thanks for checking that up for me! I'll be ringing back my local audi dealer today with that part number then.

Thanks again mate!
    Az

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Just rang my local audi and the part number you gave me Sam was the one I was after, so I got it ordered! thanks for your help mate, appreciate it! It's going to take a couple of weeks to get though as it's a USDM part, buy that's cool, hopefully I can get it and get my mate to spray it before AITP.

By the way, how do you get access to ekta?

4th Gear

Status
    That's alright mate glad you got it sorted
    Sam,

Gone

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    You can buy Etka discs on ebay.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Reverse Gear

Status
    How much was it at the dealer? The lowest price I have found online so far is at genuineaudiparts.com (~$76).

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    It was £31+vat from the dealer mate.