Window tints

stuhow3361

Reaction score
Given that 30% tint is all that's legally allowed on the front windows what's a good level to have on the rears - don't want total blackout.

why dont you buy a set of sunblinds, not the crap stick on sort but the fully tailored removable versions.

I had a set on my mk5 golf 5dr and they worked a treat, on in summer and off in winter, less than half the price of tinting and removable for sale when the car gets sold, simple!

Here's a link. UV Car Shades (Set of 6) A4 Avant 2000-07 - AUDI A4 2000-04, AUDI A4 2004-08 - Vanstyle

I'll be getting a set for mine as soon as i get paid!

Graeme

Just looked at the site,the price looks excellent at under a ton.Only one concern - the tailgate shade comes in two parts so it looks like there's a black frame running down the middle of the window.

Honestly fella, you don't notice it from outside, hence why i'm up for another set.

It gives a nice tinted effect from the outside too, i reckon comparable to a 50% and no grief from plod either lol

Graeme

I have looked at these also, they look a good deal and a member on here has them and when he came over to mine i thought it was tints, just not sure if it will look odd without a drivers side one where as tints are all round, but as i am one to remove all mods once the car goes up for sale you will be able to recoup some of your outlay.

I think i'd be happy to leave the fronts as they are and just buy the shades for the rear glass.

Hi Stu, yes it's me, door blades should hopefully be with you on monday, not checked the tracking info since friday.

Graeme

Arrived this morning,already down my local garage for painting.Many thanks Graeme.

Your very welcome stu, glad they arrived safely and on time!