AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Any advice on Cabriolet B6 B7 RNS-E retrofit 2002-2009

I have a cabriolet B6 2005 and looking to fit an RNS-E sat Nav system, been told that the Cab B6 double DIN is very different to the saloon version because of the openign flap just above the stereo in the cab, I have also been told you can use the saloon but it would have to be trimmed to fit, HELP...can someone please advise me which is right, where or what I need to get

2. # ADS
    ADS

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    The saloon double din cage is a bit different. I ordered a convertible cage but they sent a saloon instead. The person fitting it just chopped off the top and it fitted perfect after a little trimming. Just order a double din cage for a convertible, it's only about £40. The climate panel will need to have the edges trimmed as it will sit lower than before, it's not noticible after it's fitted. It will cost about £100-150 for a double din climate panel. But I wouldn't waste the money just trim it.
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

Neutral

Status
    Just to let you know Double DIN all fitted now was an easy job just a bit of trimming on the console to refit and the DD was £106 from audi not £40

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    106 from audi god they had ya pants down and did you good and proper
    i ordered a saloon and a cab 1 today 96.42 inc vat for both

Neutral

Status
    That's why they're called steamers I knew it was pricey but needed it urgently and couldn't get one

Neutral

Status
    Stealers sorry

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    They must have gone up cause i only paid £40 for the double din cage and that was from Audi
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos19664 View Post
    That's why they're called steamers I knew it was pricey but needed it urgently and couldn't get one
    they were from audi

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos19664 View Post
    Just to let you know Double DIN all fitted now was an easy job just a bit of trimming on the console to refit and the DD was £106 from audi not £40
    I would take your invoice back and complain cause they really over charged you mate