Any advice on Cabriolet B6 B7 RNS-E retrofit 2002-2009

carlos19664

Reaction score
I have a cabriolet B6 2005 and looking to fit an RNS-E sat Nav system, been told that the Cab B6 double DIN is very different to the saloon version because of the openign flap just above the stereo in the cab, I have also been told you can use the saloon but it would have to be trimmed to fit, HELP...can someone please advise me which is right, where or what I need to get

The saloon double din cage is a bit different. I ordered a convertible cage but they sent a saloon instead. The person fitting it just chopped off the top and it fitted perfect after a little trimming. Just order a double din cage for a convertible, it's only about £40. The climate panel will need to have the edges trimmed as it will sit lower than before, it's not noticible after it's fitted. It will cost about £100-150 for a double din climate panel. But I wouldn't waste the money just trim it.

Just to let you know Double DIN all fitted now was an easy job just a bit of trimming on the console to refit and the DD was £106 from audi not £40

106 from audi god they had ya pants down and did you good and proper
i ordered a saloon and a cab 1 today 96.42 inc vat for both