What are RNS-D's worth?

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm gonna upgrade my RNS-D to an E in the next couple of weeks, just thought I'd ask what people think the RNS-D is worth if I sell it?

It's in perfect working order, has a 2004/5 map disc as well as a western European map disc (if I can find it) and cosmetically in excellent condition.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,
Arron

£400 seems a bit much, my RNS-E DVD 2010 model with 2010 map was only £330 off ebay. I'd say £150 to £250 max

I was guessing arounf £200 for a mint 2nd hand one... you'll be capped out by the fact that there's reasonable-ish RNS-E's knocking around from £250 upwards if you're prepared to wait a while or professionally reconditioned ones for £350 or so.

i got my from lithuania, was a bit unsure at first but it arrived 3 days later recorded delivery in absolute mint condition and was an absolute bargain...

So if I were to say £175 for it then that would be a nice reasonable price then?

i got my from lithuania, was a bit unsure at first but it arrived 3 days later recorded delivery in absolute mint condition and was an absolute bargain...

Yeah I thought about getting one from Lithuania too but was a bit unsure incase it was a bit dodgy or I'd never see it once I'd paid for it, you see loads of MFSW's from there too. Now you've said that though I may consider buying one from there.