s4 grill

davsa4

Reaction score
just ordered an s4 upper grill for my 2003 convertible off the bay and i am now after the lower one to match , its the graphite and chrome version ,remember seeing a member on here who had one for sale but cant find the post now any help would be appreciated.

thanks dav

Your best bet for the lower cab s4 grill is ebay germany this seller vw-audi-aza-store has them, i,m sure the one you saw on here was not for a cab and cabs are unique in the way that vertualy ****** all is interchangable with other A4's,
Hope this helps

thanks for the reply audi are quoting £98 which i dont think is bad

No not bad, they are about £60 from Germany plus post so your better off using a uk dealer, i still need to sort one for mine but i don't want to buy new as i am going to cut it to get it to fit the sline lower section.

got a price from tps @ £40 plus vat but won't sell to the public even though a week ago i ordered engine bay covers and picked them up from the depot ?

thanks will try again , any one got the part number i have searched and searched the only one i can find is 8E0 807 647 3SR but think this is for the saloon version not the cabriolet .

thanks dav

well finally managed to order the lower grill from tps so here are some pics

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

DSCF0011-4.jpg

also gave the new gliptone spray cleaner a go and i must say i am impressed,removed all the shine off the leather look almost new again.

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

Nice. The S4 grille is one of the best mods you can do I think.

I 'Gliptone'd' my leather too yesterday, it is good stuff :)

the upper grill i got off ebay for £60 ,he wanted £80 but offered £60 and got it

Yes, Cab grilles are different to saloon/avant as they're bumper mounted not bonnet mounted.

HI All

Has anbody got or know of a guide for doing this grill change.
Got my two grills of the bay and now looking for help/guidence on fitting.
Cheers

dont know about cabbies but the rest need the tabs releasing from behind and will pull out and the lowers more or less just pull out

Cheers for advice jutlis. Did change yesterday was surprised how easy. Thanks again