Chris NottMonster Motorsport

Thread: s4 grill

1st Gear

Status

s4 grill

just ordered an s4 upper grill for my 2003 convertible off the bay and i am now after the lower one to match , its the graphite and chrome version ,remember seeing a member on here who had one for sale but cant find the post now any help would be appreciated.

thanks dav

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Your best bet for the lower cab s4 grill is ebay germany this seller vw-audi-aza-store has them, i,m sure the one you saw on here was not for a cab and cabs are unique in the way that vertualy bugger all is interchangable with other A4's,
    Hope this helps
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

1st Gear

Status
    thanks for the reply audi are quoting £98 which i dont think is bad

5th Gear

Status
    No not bad, they are about £60 from Germany plus post so your better off using a uk dealer, i still need to sort one for mine but i don't want to buy new as i am going to cut it to get it to fit the sline lower section.
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

1st Gear

Status
    got a price from tps @ £40 plus vat but won't sell to the public even though a week ago i ordered engine bay covers and picked them up from the depot ?

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    I get stuff from TPS in Birmingham all the time, so your TPS dealer is taking the ....
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

1st Gear

Status
    thanks will try again , any one got the part number i have searched and searched the only one i can find is 8E0 807 647 3SR but think this is for the saloon version not the cabriolet .

thanks dav

1st Gear

Status
    well finally managed to order the lower grill from tps so here are some pics

also gave the new gliptone spray cleaner a go and i must say i am impressed,removed all the shine off the leather look almost new again.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Nice. The S4 grille is one of the best mods you can do I think.

I 'Gliptone'd' my leather too yesterday, it is good stuff
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    How much did you get the S4 grill for? I don't mean the lower grill I mean the big one.
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

1st Gear

Status

Cool

the upper grill i got off ebay for £60 ,he wanted £80 but offered £60 and got it

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Does it have to be from a convertible s4?

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Yes, Cab grilles are different to saloon/avant as they're bumper mounted not bonnet mounted.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

2nd Gear

Status
    Makes me whish mine was still alive.

Hope the people that took me DIE

Reverse Gear

Status
    HI All

Has anbody got or know of a guide for doing this grill change.
    Got my two grills of the bay and now looking for help/guidence on fitting.
    Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    dont know about cabbies but the rest need the tabs releasing from behind and will pull out and the lowers more or less just pull out

Reverse Gear

Status
    Cheers for advice jutlis. Did change yesterday was surprised how easy. Thanks again