Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    The're Graphite not black!!

Status

Clutch replacement advice

Driving along today and the clutch has started to show signs of slip. Given that the car has covered 180k I am not going to get too upset.
    The car is a 1.9tdi quattro with a stage 1 remap.
    What are the opinions on the current fly wheel? To be honest I think this is the original clutch as it was a rep mobile for the first 4 years when most of the miles were done and there is no record of a change.

I would like to go for an updated clutch as it is the weak point of the car.

I would like brand recommendations and opinions on going single mass.

Matt

Official Fan Club member No 001!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    I recently had the same problem with my clutch, various different people had many ideas of which route to go down. So in the end I just replaced the clutch and DMF at the same time. My wallet was crying when I collected the car but it now feels like a new car.
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

The're Graphite not black!!

Status
    Was really hoping to see what aftermarket clutches people had used. Looking to upgrade as thestandard one struggles with the torque

Official Fan Club member No 001!!

1st Gear

Status
    I will go stock:AVF have 240mm clutch,which is much stronger like AWX clutch 288mm;flywheel is not necesary to change it,check it first.
    180k miles is enough even for a clutch without remap.

B6 1,9TDI AVF SPORT QUATTRO AVANT

Mods:RNS-e sat nav,Bluetooth,Rear camera,Full led interior/exterior,Cobra PCD,S4 B5 front brakes,S line body kit+S4 door blades,S line gear knob,RS4 B7 handbrake,RS6 wheels,EGR deleted,cruise control,custom leather & alcantara seats,tinted windows,A4 B7 arms & wiper blades,BV43 turbo,FMIC,custom remap(around 200hp and 368lb/ft tourque)